What is Glocal Missions:
This term refers to the idea that we focus on local missions to cause
effect on a global level.
- As a mission minded congregation, we support the cooperative program of the Southern Baptist Conference.
- We support several select individual missionaries abroad.
- We support local mission projects such as:
- We regularly take part in community projects to assist in the well being and care of our community. One such annual project is the Community Thanksgiving Dinner where we work collectively with other helps services to serve over 3000 meals annually on Thanksgiving Day. CPCC prepares all the green beans and Mac-n-Cheese each year for this particular project.
- We actively participate in the Coosa Valley Ministerial Association of which Pastor Bryan has served in multiple positions on the board
- We believe in and create local outreach opportunities such as our Annual Prayer Pumpkin Festival, prayer walks, and community movie nights.
- In fact according to our bylaws 50% of all money received must go back out the door in missions and outreach. Since we launched our church plant we have exceeded that requirement each year. We are blessed to say, since 2011 we have given over $300,000.00 to missions and outreach. For a small church plant God has granted us with tremendous opportunity to bless others in His service. We glorify Him for allowing us to be the tool in His hand to perform these ministry task. It is our hope, through these efforts and more , people will come to know the love of Jesus Christ and understand the mystery of the Gospel.